The Pope's visit brings to mind again the visit to NYC by one of his predecessors. The limo driver assigned to take him to an event arrived and was waiting, but the Pope was just standing and looking at the car. "Holy Father" said the driver "Please get in or we'll be late".

The Pope responded "I love fast cars, but they don't let me drive when I'm at the Vatican. You get in the back and I'll drive". The driver protested that if something went wrong he'd be in big trouble, but the Pope reassured him, so the driver got into the back compartment and the Pope took the wheel.

So the Pope takes off and floors it and soon is doing over a hundred. A cop gives chase and stops the limo. When he gets out and sees who the driver is he goes back to his car to radio his chief directly. "Chief, I just stopped a limo that was doing about 105, and I'm not sure what to do"

"Bust 'em", says the chief. "That might not be a good idea chief, this is somebody real important". "Doesn't matter. Is it the Mayor?". "Bigger". "Is it the Governor?". "Bigger". "Well who is it then?". "I can't see into the back compartment, but I think it's God!". "Why do you think it's God?". "Because he's got the Pope for a limo driver!".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.