Originally Posted By: wheelz999
I know smile. I'm adding a scoop of a very yummy tasting fruit powder to it, so hopefully it will help.

My regular kale, carrot, yam, broccoli, and garlic juice wouldn't be considered potable to anyone I know, so here's hoping I'm at least semi-prepared.

T minus 30 minutes until ingestion....

Cam, I've been experimenting with juicing lately. From what I'm reading you have a good juicer (the screw type, not the centrifugal blade juicer) so the juice doesn't heat up and oxygen doesn't get beat into the pulp. They can also juice greens better...

I have a centrifugal, started doing beets, carrots, celery, apples, etc. It was great. But...I had to set aside 15-20 minutes to clean, chop, juice, drink, then clean 8 juicer parts in the sink. Started to get fed up with that, especially since I wanted to juice a few times a day.

I was looking at green smoothies that keep all the fiber so it actually fills you up (juice makes me even hungrier). So then I saw the Blendtec and Vitamix's. A friends dad had a vitamix, showed it to me, tasted some good stuff. So I found a deal on a referb Blendtec unit and TADA! I love it, very easy to clean and use. Dump everything in, and press a button. Smoothie!

Do you juice only weekly and do something crazy (like your garlic juice?!) or do you juice daily? Perhaps we could swap some recipes laugh

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2