I figured I’d update since I finished another cycle which included a cut of 7 lbs of fat during the middle portion. The cut went well since measurements and strength tests seem to indicate I didn’t lose much if any muscle even though I cut by using a Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF) and lost the weight in 14 days. The net difference between bulking and cutting now has me at 170 lbs. up from 140 lbs. about 7 months ago.

In the last month I’ve gotten so many comments from people about how “thick,” “big,” and even “huge” I look. People have even started to ask if I’m using steroids (no I’m not).

So far the only drawbacks are some tendonitis, probably due to my muscles growing bigger and stronger than my tendons can keep up. Also, carrying an extra 30 lbs. plus the associated extra food I must eat (and metabolize) to grow is making 110F feel a hell of a lot hotter than it did last year.

I didn’t’ test my 1RMs this time around but I felt I probably added about 5-10% to them based on how 95% of my 1RM felt.

I’m nearing the end of a programed week off and will start another bulking cycle next Monday. After that I will have to decide whether to cut again or continue bulking.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1