Mark, do you have any issues with the build quality of the Triton? For the record, I only saw a couple of user reviews that complained about it and to be fair, there were some quality issues on the Milwaukee's, Dewalt's and Bosch as well. I'm somewhat leary about Bosch electrics, I've heard a disproportionate number of complaints about their motors crapping out in some of their tools(esp drills). I can get the Triton for under $200 CN which is pretty good considering the features and extras they supply with the kit, though it is also a dedicated plunger. Speaking of D-handles, Dewalt has a kit for the 2 1/4hp DW618 that gives you all 3 bases...plunge, fixed and D-handle which might be worth looking at. I too, am interested in the D-handle because of the switch location and I believe the unit would be easier to control in many situations.

Mark, your PC is a 1 3/4hp is it not? how do you find the power vs your 2 1/4 triton. I've noticed that some 2 1/4hp routers by companies such as Hitachi are only 11 amps where some of the others are 12-13 amps. Also, Milwaukee's 1 3/4 is rated at 11 amps, same as the Hitachi 2 1/4!!

Amazon $$ on the Milwaukee (1 3/4hp)dropped today....hmmmmm

Half of communication is listening. You can't listen with your mouth.