Can't comment on reviews, I don't read them. People who have time to write reviews are not out working. Like I said, Skill is what you find at the construction sights. They are comfortable to use and the magnesium saws are very light. I've seen a few of the Dewalts, but they are the exception, not the norm. The Milwaukee is reserved for the 4" wide stuff because they will cut through just about anything - but they are too heavy to use all day.

I do not use these saws for anything but construction work where 1/8" is good enough and it's usually at a remote sight with generators and bang boards for power and a pickup for the break table. I do not cut on saw horses either. I prop the board up on the crook of my foot / ankle and let the weight of the saw do the work (keeping the cut at least 18" or so away from my leg).

For any sort of accuracy, I use my Dewalt 12" compound miter saw, and then the table saw for even better accuracy.

Circular saws are crap for accuracy. That's not what they were designed to do unless you want to move to a Festool at about $1000.