Ken, I'm sorry that I'm late with this.

I use a Triton 2 1/4HP router in my router table and I like it....though it operates differently than most. It has some safety features that, for instance, don't let "B" happen unless you've already done "A". OTOH, it has built-in, through-the-table height adjustment, variable speed, and such which make it a great router for a table. I've told myself that if I needed more power, I'd but the Triton that you linked to.

Mike mentioned his PC favorite; I have a variation that I like better than the 690: The 691 which is essentially the same thing but with a "D" handle. I find it more secure and like the trigger switch as opposed to the switch on the top that most routers use...requiring you to start it with one hand off the router.

I also have a DeWalt 611 kit as a compact router, and it's awesome. Very-highly reviewed.

The thing you start to find is that many woodworkers have more than 1 router....some have 5 or 6. Different designs fit different needs. My GENERAL rule of thumb is that I use the smallest router that will do the job...simply because it's the most comfortable.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::