I don’t like to advertise this ability, but I have spent several thousand hours behind a welding hood, using grinders and crawling around pipes and boiler tubes with mirrors. When friends find out that I am an “X” welder and boilermaker they come up with all kinds of things they would like me to do, so I just don’t tell them this about my past as I gave up that trade many years ago due to carpel tunnel, sooty snot, slag in my ears, digging crap out of my eyes, etc. So having said that, if you are set on buying a right angle grinder, I personanally would not buy anything but Milwaukie. I’ve tried them all and the Milwaukie is the only one that won’t trip or bun up with heavy or prolonged use. They are also better balanced for one handed operation and have a user friendly (RE: with gloves on) on / off switch that you don’t have to look for. I would get the 4.5” and pick up some flapper disks. The flapper disks will leave a nicely polished finish, depending on grit. You can also get 1/16” cut off disks, which come in very handy at times.