Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson

Mike mentioned his PC favorite; I have a variation that I like better than the 690: The 691 which is essentially the same thing but with a "D" handle. I find it more secure and like the trigger switch as opposed to the switch on the top that most routers use...requiring you to start it with one hand off the router.

My GENERAL rule of thumb is that I use the smallest router that will do the job...simply because it's the most comfortable.

I have a Bosch D handle router. I just can't get used to it, so I don't ever use it. Interesting how so many of us have different preferences with regards to tools. Probably a really good justification for tool fondling at a store to make sure that whatever a person buys, it is a tool that will actually get used...

Ken - here's a couple pics of my router table with the Incra fence. There are times when I want the fence to run the length of the table, and times when I want it to the right, so I made it movable. When cutting dovetails with the Incra, I move the fence to the right side. The little gauge with cable is a digital bit height gauge that I was figuring out where to mount. I have since mounted it to the table.