Originally Posted by chesseroo
If your unit is still on warranty and you've gone through that LG FAQ with no luck, i would probably call them.

I will have to. I did go through that page before, and I thought I'd solved my problem. I don't remember all of the fine details, but the problem was much worse before. I can't remember if it was shutting off every time before, or if it was simply losing signal a lot, with shutting off occurring at the same rate it is now. But it got so bad that it wouldn't keep the picture for any usable amount of time. I was fearing HDMI trouble in the TV or the AVR, but I eventually switched out the HDMI cable, and suddenly it was a lot better. I thought the problem was completely gone for a few days, but then it happened again. I would say it happens 2-3 times a day now. Still annoying, but that's over probably 6 hours of use on average, so it hasn't been quite to the point of annoying enough to get me to call. I'm sure one day soon I'll get to that point. I'll do what I can to put the screws to them about their power supplies.