Originally Posted by chesseroo
Actually IMO, the sound should anchored to the screen, not specifically the 'centre' of the screen. Presently when someone is located on the left of the screen, the sound comes too much from the middle of the screen, which isn't correct.
I'm sitting a bit further back than I want to at the moment because of the temporary furniture. I'll be setting things up a bit closer in the future. In any case ...

I did do a bit of testing when considering where MLP should be. Screen wise I wanted to be in the the 6' to 8' range. Sound wise even at 6' the sound was fairly even across the screen (although a bit too close for two channel). I'm wondering if your running the center a bit too hot or if something else is off.

I had the opposite happen when I was testing the surround setup in the HT. My speakers were setup for a 150" screen while I was watch the picture on a 27" monitor ... that was very weird. The action on the right and left was way outside where visually it should have been coming from. Oh ... I had a VP180 under the monitor ... talk about a wide center smile