Still working through some unboxing. Been a crazy busy weekend with hockey.

Got the M60s v4 out and tested against the M60 Ti.
Got the LFR880 out and tested against ADS 1590 (tomorrow testing against the Tannoy D700s).
Got the VP180 out tonight. As i do with all new speakers, i run pink noise and check that all drivers are functioning. One midrange on the VP180 is not. Swapped it with the other working midrange. Still nothing. Says the xover, internal wiring are fine so likely the driver is DOA. There were no noticeable loose or disconnected wires around the driver housing. Contacting Axiom service.

Hopefully tomorrow i can get the sub hooked up and the four surrounds tested for any malfunctions. At some point i'll toss up a review of all the speaker tests and the testing methods
An early preview of the old vs. new M60...i'm not sure i like the new revised sound. Feeling rather on the fence about it. Was expecting something very different but you can only really nail down the differences in an A/B test. I thought something very different the last time i heard v4s, but there was no A/B testing, just an off the cuff listening session.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."