Originally Posted by TrevorM
Make sure to enable 1.5s chirp.
Yep did that.

You can turn off the flag “show all curves”.
Yep did that but then you cannot stack the two curves you want to see overtop of each other. You can try to quick switch back and forth but it's not easy to see the changes if there are minor. I just try to ignore the average line they draw but really, why is this not an option to turn off??

Try 1/6 smoothing. Little easier to read but hides high Q measurements. If you leave at 1/24 there is plenty of resolution.
Yep i played with the resolution settings. If you have more than two measurements (one before, one after) then too much resolution makes it look very busy.

Compare to Amir's before and after, he definitely seemed to have more smoothed peaks than i did and there is a small range where when Audyssey is turned on, it actually creates three peaks where without it, the frequency range is almost flat.
I read another report from this link where the results shown before and after using quality measurement gear is WAY WAY more successful than what i'm seeing Audyssey do for me at the moment:
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/audyssey-me

Stay at it! You’ll get there. And know exactly where “there” is. wink My target curve is pretty close to Amir’s. He cheated off my test! Lol.
I'm going to tinker a bit more and i'll try to get these images off the old iPad to post here.

I will also try some limited listening tests with one or two songs to see if i can pick out anything that sounds different.

Last edited by chesseroo; 04/19/21 04:20 PM.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."