Here are the theater seats that I got. About as inexpensive as you can get. I set mine up with a loveseat option in the middle, but they could have loveseats on the sides (like 2 loveseats connected), or just like a couch with 4 reclining seats and cup holders on the ends. Now if I could just remember the company that sold them.

Found it. Seatcraft Eros seats. Pretty much all of the companies that sell it are really the same company with different names/websites.

They are about as cheap as you can get for reclining theater seats. They are NOT leather, but have held up really well even with a cat and small dog.

Best seats out there? Heck no. There are many times that I wish I would have spent another $1000 on seats with higher backs and longer footrests, but they do fine for a 2 hour movie. Problem is, in order to remove an armrest, it actually costs more money. You are looking at about $1500 for a "couch" layout of 4 seats (a little over $1400 after their 6% discount that they ALWAYS seem to have). That does, however, include free freight shipping to your driveway. You can pay for delivery and setup in your house with any of the stuff from those places.

Farewell - June 4, 2020