Sounds like a plan! smile Got the garage up to 25. Cooking now. Cure Cure Cure.

This weekend was not as great as I hoped, but pretty darn good. Right now I'm trying to decide if I need to sand and recoat again or if I can go right to sealer and clear coat. After the bondo dried it didn't take more than an hour or so of careful hand sanding with 220 to get them ready for another coat. I think this round I will do 400 and recoat without a double coat. (I snuck a quick second cheater coat in each time as the 1hr recoat window would allow.) It never seems to lay as clean when you sneak another in before the flash. I should probably coat again anyhow so there is more material to work towards 1000 grit. BTW, 2 cans does all 3 a single spray with the cigar boxes. Pretty not too bad (an Islander saying.)

I have abandoned the epoxy route. Gasp! frown There was an issue getting the system three from plastic world (-they are great to deal with and communicated right away there was stock problems) and wood essence is a little pricey. It looks like things happen for a reason anyhow. Yesterday my wife thoroughly cleaned up the listening room and now it's no longer a speaker clean room workspace. lol. I lost the epoxy route from all angles. "What, the listening room isn't a work site?!"

This will likely be the last project in the garage in it's current state. We are going to give it a makeover this summer. I spend a lot of time in there so it really should be a little more workshop oriented. wink A mud room style air lock to change shoes and hang coats will be a great way to cut down on dust going into the house too. Gears turning.....

Road rashed up ready for round two

Dark Sentinels freshly 2nd coated

The ghost in the machine