Perhaps, but man are my knees sore for it. Getting old. wink I'm on days off right now so this is my temp "day job." The whole house is getting a minor facelift slowly too. This space is more fun though.

The framing stage is pretty much finished now. Tomorrow I will be looking at making a rough layout on the floor with tape and my major tool will be a calculator. Time to actually mock up the room for speaker/treatment/lighting locations finally. I am comitted to the double wall. The STC rating of 60+ was just too enticing. I'm hoping the extra in the wall will make up for the loss in STC at the door.

I should be able to hammer out the electrical in a day or two. Might do the HVAC first. Then finish the bulk heads. Having spent time drafting and making this thread was an awesome idea. Every time I get held up from the decision commitee I have evidence I have thoroughly thought things out. A huge plus when the eyebrows come up! laugh

3 studs left of 80.

A look from outside the room to rear.

A look from outside the room to screen side.

Future French door location

The camera on this thing is showing its shortcomings I know. Not a very wide field of view, eh?