Thanks Chess! Luckily I'm nowhere close to that step yet. Just thinking ahead I guess.

Been busy with tying up loose framing ends and starting electrical. All boxes are mounted and basement is half pulled. Theater side is close to done. Have to finish lighting zones and low voltage wiring. 2" PVC conduit ran to front and back of room at center of each wall. Front will get LCR, IR and sub feeds behind false wall. Rear pipe will get ethernet feed and HDMI for projector.

We decided to incorporate the oppo into the rear media shelf, along with the blurays etc. Now there should be no reason to go into the main av cabinet when others are in the room with the harmony remote. The rear 2" sleeve tees off to the projector and carries on down the wall to hit the oppo at end of line.

So far I am at 4 dedicated theater circuits. Back wall, side walls, subs, lighting. 5 if you count the 20A ups feeding the av rack outside the room. I am also roughing in for a future TV mount location, should we ever decide to sell the house. The TV location will have a plug at standard height and a plug at 5' directly above. This will also feed a TV loction in the workout space adjacent.

The panel swap is tentatively scheduled for Friday. Hopefully it goes off without a hitch. Feeds coming in from meter base are long enough to reuse in the new panel. Bonus! We are moving up to a 100A 32/64 circuit with surge arrest panel.

Things are really chugging along. Goal is to get inspected late next week and order drywalling material. Have to call a plumber to get a heating zone installed outside the theater too. Inside the theater will be a 240V panel convection heater, should the need arise. Now about that HVAC. Things to do....