Indeed. laugh

The towers are aligned, spiked, levelled and spatially symmetrical in the room. Getting them off the floor definitely helped. Suprisingly how much actually. Low frequencies stop on a dime. Tightest I've heard in this room. Stellar. My wife is sick and in bed already so I cant push them hard with a film score. So far music is in the superlative realm. Wow. Spooky how real vocals are.

My takeaways from this build are a couple of things. First, you can definitely have too much speaker for a room. These are technically too much when ran full range. They cannot be positioned far enough from room boundaries to satisfy both reducing bass output and ideal spatial position. They need to be crossed over to the subs in order to maintain balance over all frequencies at all volumes. By themselves they run away with bass when pushed to higher levels when boundary gain compounds.

2nd, having too much speaker in a small room allows you to load the room with almost no distortion. In this case, having dual 8" drivers per tower, and 12" subs creates a pseudo 4 way passive/active setup. The result is fantastic. There is a huge improvement from 6 1/2" drivers with tweeters to a true 3 way tower with subs. These towers dummy the old setup now their dialed in. Ribbon tweeters are definitely amazing.

3rd, its fun to have unlimited power. Dynamic songs and soundtracks have legit startle factor. The sudden loud rock guitar strum in Dire Straits "private investigations" made me jump. Literally, I flinched. It would be neat to find music with over 20db of dynamic range.

Its early to say, but once these are paired with the right film score.... they may be dreadful. Awesome.

This was a fun project. Best sound I have heard in this room yet. Hope you had fun following.