No I won't face it, because I see so many Apple issues on a daily basis I'm not blinded by the Apple marketing. If you want a REAL tablet, buy a Surface Pro 3. I have had to support all the platforms for 25+ years. I have completely given up on Apple. My iPad - gave it to the woman along with the poor excuse of a phone 5c and I will NEVER go back. They do crash...a lot, they do get virus's, they are a security nightmare etc etc. I even gave up my 5c and went back to a old S3 while contract expired and I was much happier. It was like taking hand cuffs off. Now I carry a S6 Edge and it is awesome. Meanwhile my woman who always wanted the iPhone now hates it and wants my Edge instead. Every single Apple product I have had has had to be replaced more then once and I take care of my stuff. That's crazy. Battery issues, iPad just died one day and it never left the house, not a mark on it. Every update Apple releases causes more issues. iTunes is a complete JOKE. Wireless issues alone were just insane. We have students coming to us daily with Wireless issues. I work at a university. I have had meetings with Cisco, HP, MERU and other networking engineers and its a running gag on how many wireless issues Apple refuses to fix.

Thankfully we are seeing a transition from Apple to MS by students and faculty. We can't keep up with the demand for Surface tablets. Kids are fed up with Apple's closed ecosystem and constant issues just trying to get some basic productivity out of their Crapples. Plus, it seems the general consensus is that Apple is for women and old people! LOL. They are overpriced old tech with a locked ecosystem, poorly written micky mouse software....yeah ok I'll stop.

Anyways, if we want to debate Apple, we really should move it to another thread. Andrew and IAN have done a great job of keeping this thread up to date with Axiom Air info so lets not ruin it with off topic Apple stuff. I realize the irony of me saying that!

I am really excited for the Axiom Air. I hate myself for missing the Kickstarter (by a few hours frown ) and now its beyond my reach, but the vision that Axiom has for this looks so promising. I don't want to take away from that.

Last edited by newf; 07/27/15 01:31 AM.

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12