Picked up my Air from the post office yesterday .
Very well packed and very quick shipping
Opening the box for the first time ....Wow , what a beast of a machine !!!!

The beta testing instructions worked ok for Android users .
I did have to hard wire my internet connection to the Air and update to the latest version before I was able to connect to wireless . The factory version was a little glitchy . For some reason , the volume was at 100 percent when I first fired the Air up .
My red battery light and blue connectivity light remain flashing even though I charged for 24 hours .
I know I am connected because the Air functions great and responds to the controls on my phone and the wife,s phone just fine .

Back in the early 80,s I had a very large and very powerful Ghetto Blaster made by Aimor .
The Axiom Air far exceeds the sound quality of my old boombox . I agree with what other members are saying , the Air is a powerhouse of clarity . Simply put .. This thing rocks !!!
Today I was raking up the yard while streaming music from my phone . The neighbors thought I was playing my system in the living room with the windows open. The Air can hit some deep notes and its " LOUD " and clear . I use two M3,s in my recording studio . The sound from the AA is very similar to the M3,s
For those who dont know , you will need an adapter to get your sub-woofer connected . The Air takes the smaller connector
If One of you guys have your sub connected , where did you get the connector from ? Got a part number or a picture ?

As far as a first impression . Axiom gets 2 thumbs up from me . The Axiom Air is outstanding .
Now its time I do some beta testing . I will report back

Last edited by gearcruncher; 04/22/16 12:43 AM.

M60,s Vp160 , QS8,M3,s Svs 12 . Yammy 3063 ,Panamax 5100,PS3,Optima HD80 Axiom Air