I am not sure if this will help anyone or not, but the Axiom Air's Analog input (and subwoofer out) are my two favorite features.

With the Analog input (switchable in the main menu), my Samsung Galaxy S7 along with a 3.5 mm cable, becomes a true, portable high end system.

For those who are not "into the whole computer thing", it's this simple: Any source you can hear through headphones on your smart phone will play through the analog input on the Axiom Air.

The Axiom Air, used this way, is pretty much a high end system that can go to your patio/deck ... the boat ... anywhere you want to go. And with the battery pack, it's even better.

Saturday night, we did a bonfire with a couple of our injured son's friends. The AA was kicking out some serious jams from Spotify, and everyone was astonished that a "portable" could sound so good.

Don't let a lack of understanding the ins and outs of WI FI scare you - while you are learning those ends of Axiom Air, and while the crew is simplifying the process at Axiom, the Analog input may just get you music nirvana wherever you want it.

We have the 100 pound Fluance FI-70 here, and the AA blows it away in terms of sound quality and output. The Fluance does extend deeper, but it's also NOT portable.