Originally Posted By EFalardeau
Hi Michelangelo,

LESS GOOD: Wired LAN plug is too deep inside the casing. Need a flat tool to get the connector out (to pry the little plastic flap down)

MUCH, MUCH LESS GOOD: Wi-fi interface is too weak for a commercial product. You down have to move far away to have too many obstacle in the way to start getting stuttering and then the box becomes so irresponsive that you need to reboot. At least, this can be resolved by using another USB dungle, one longer or with an antenna.

AxiomAir is now integrated in my home automation system, at least for the playback. Have to figure out volume control soon.

I don't understand why the LAN port is on the front at all. If wireless is weak in your home, or if the AA's wireless isn't strong, wired is the way to go, but who wants a wire hanging out the front? Even if you don't have wires ran through your home you could use lan over powerline for like $50 and it'll still be more reliable then wireless....but who wants a cable hanging out the front of this gorgeous thing? major oversight imho. I understand if it's all on the same PCB and it was just easier to stick it all behind one door but....

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12