Michelangelo, Andrew,

After playing and playing with the AA for a couple of weeks, I have to report that I am very satisfied with the sound and the features available via the UI. I would like to make a few suggestions for future software updates and the next version of the hardware:

1) Add a multi-band equalizer in the UI. I move the AA around the house and outside a lot, the acoustics change a lot from location to location, it would be great to be able to adjust the sound accordingly.

2) I'm not the first to ask, but it would be great to know how much capacity (%) is left in the battery, I take the AA outside a lot and I'm never sure how long I will be able to use it for.

3) Add a physical master volume control instead of just controlling the volume of the analog input. It takes too much time to turn the volume down with the UI when answering the phone and the computer controlling the AA is not close by, as an example.

4) There should be more room above the RJ45 connector to press on the tab to disconnect it. I have to regularly hardwire the AA to a network to get it to join WiFi networks as I move it between different networks. Which takes me to my next item:

5) Any update on when the AA will have a software update to remember and reconnect automatically to different WiFi networks?

I have to say that as version 1.0 of a product, you guys did a super job. Ian should be proud of the work his team did designing and building the AA.

Yves