Big learning curve here. Since I'm stubborn & doing beta testing, I'm trying to get it to run by myself on my Android Tablet with the help of Ian's Instructions via PM; however, I don't want to bother him on the phone until I need to.

My older Toshiba Lap Top Running Vista does not want to cooperate due to an outdated browser & I-tunes doesn't like it either because it wants Win 7 or later. It might be a lost cause but I'll play with it later.

Anyway, I've got it playing music nicely on my thumb drive that plugs into the lower front panel. 8 GBs of MP3s (ripped CDs) at 320 Kbps. Sound is awesome - smooth & powerful - typical M3 but from a more point source. I think that I have the best sound in a kitchen in the local area, ha!

I haven't been able to get internet radio to it yet but after rereading Ian's Instructions, I never went quite far enough in the procedure. Time for a break - I'll play with it again after supper. So when I get radio along with my music, I'll be happy.

I believe that mine has a battery but I really don't know except it is quite heavy...

TAM