Ha, my wife remarked - 'It's bigger than I thought!'

Actually our wall clock is 25" in diameter & the Sony Picture Frame Viewer on its left is 10" wide. The unit itself is 19.5" wide by 11" high so it is substantial & weighty.

BETA Testing has revealed some issues with connectivity to the net with my unit or my router. I can connect my Galaxy TAB S & Toshiba Lap Top to the AA but it will not switch over to join my network (hence the internet) using my older D-Link DIR-615 with a signal booster. Therefore I'm limited to operating off my Thumb Drive with no net radio being available. Ian & Michelangelo are working on it - that's what BETA Testing is all about.

My 16 GB Thumb Drive holds close to 800 MP3 tracks at 320 Kbps & is about half full. Like you, I have a ton more CDs that I'm just not interested in listening to anymore so they will not get ripped.

We had a dinner party last evening. The AA provided wonderful glitch fee background music over about 6 hours. I ended the evening with a demo of AA playing the haunting Miles Davis track 'Ascenseur Pour l' Echafaud' (Lincoln MKX commercial with Matthew McConaughey):

http://time.com/4029216/matthew-mcconaughey-new-lincoln-commercial/

What a cool piece of music. It sounded absolutely wonderful on the AA...

TAM