Thanks Derek! Mark, yes, 4 USB ports. One is used by the AxiomAir (probably for wireless, since it flashes activity when streaming). There is also a Ethernet port there if you want to hardwire the AA. I had no problems immediately having our iPhones connect to it using AirPlay. I needed some help from Ian to clarify how to access the AA software using the PC (the draft instructions are a bit sparse). But with Ian's help, I can access the AA software no problem. Cool info - I was streaming Pandora to the AA from my iPhone, and my wife's iPad brought up the AA software and it was able to read the info from Pandora to show the artist, song name, and song duration (with time left to play). Pretty neat. I'm copying all my songs from my PC to a USB stick now to see how the software recognizes it. Soundwise, it is very close to an M3, maybe a touch less bass. But the clarity is even better than my M3s (but mine are several years old, probably a V3 vs V4 difference).

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7