Originally Posted By edvacdude
Michelangelo,

To be specific:
1. I turned on the unit. It is in battery mode. The green led is steady.
2. Around 10-20 seconds later, the blue flickering led on the USB stick turned on. It turned off, and again turned on (twice).
3. The unit made the welcome sound.
4. The blue and red leds flicker constantly, and so does the usb stick.
5. BTW, a note. I wasn't sure of what the usb stick was initially, so I removed it and once I learnt of its function, I plugged it back to the bottom right USB port (this was well before I posted about issues with connectivity).
6. On my Win 10 laptop, I see the AA hot spot. I connect to it. I am still connected to my home WIFI, but when I double click on the AA hotspot again, Windows asks me if I want to disconnect (so I realize I'm connected to the AA as well).
7. I attempt to visit http://axiomair.local/. I am unsuccessful. BTW, I do have Bonjour installed.

The *only* way for me to connect to the unit is wired, which is when I may attempt to plug in the WIFI SSID/password. Which doesn't work. BTW, the signal strength where I have the router is around 67% (I checked my wireless printer, which gave me this information).

Sorry but you can't be connected to two wireless network at once..
Is your SSID network hidden?
Having the blue and red leds flashing means that the AA got the configuration but its unable to connect.
Could you please try to turn it off and place near the router and turn it on and retry?