Originally Posted By Andrew
Originally Posted By Andrew
Originally Posted By Mojo
I might buy one of those pre-amp modules if it has the right I/O. Please let us know what the I/O is when available.

Think of it as just another "component" that you plug into your existing system like a Tuner/CD/DVD/BluRay/etc. It has a power button on the front with an indicator led, and around back there is a pair of left/right RCAs, a power jack for connecting a small "wall wart" power supply, two USB jacks for USB drives, and an Ethernet port. Volume control and source switching are handled by your existing pre-amp/receiver/processor/integrated amp. Inside are the same low noise power supplies, high resolution DAC, and Raspberry Pi2B as the AxiomAir portable.

Thanks,

Andrew

I should clarify the Ethernet jack...the pre-amp module still has WiFi capability, but because this is a component that will sit on your equipment stand, you might wish to use an available LAN connection instead.

How about getting rid of the power switch and one USB port and giving us a subwoofer out instead? I know the light is important to Mark :-).

House of the Rising Sone
Out in the mid or far field
Dedicated mid-woofers are over-rated