Originally Posted By praedet
I received my Air today and was extremely impressed when I unboxed it. With a little effort, I got it on my network wirelessly and was able to reconnnect with the Android app.

Sadly though, I have run into three issues.

1. No matter how I set them up, (cifs, nfs, with username and password, without) I have been unable to get either of the music shares on my unRaid server to scan and be accessible (It saves them, and says it is scanning them). I have 3 Raspberry Pis in the house running Volumio, RuneAudio, and Kodi, so I have set-up these NAS locations before with no problems. Anyone have any luck?

2. Randomly, the air will turn off, or go into a mode with all three lights on where the only fix is cycling the power.

3. When the air is plugged in and the power is on, I get a soft squeal out of the tweeters. It is noticeable when music is playing as well. When running on the battery, it is not there...

Thoughts?

Ted

The NAS mounting is slightly different than previous verions of Volumio, since we want to make them easier (in theory...). Could you please tell me how do you fill the form and we'll see if there's an obvious issue there...