I am very interested in backing the project. A few questions.

I have a good 2TB of music in FLAC sitting on a Synology NAS. Right now I am using the Synology DS Audio to stream music to my iPad and Nexus tablet. I know I am not getting the best sound out of that but it's wireless. I also have a windows HTPC running FooBar2000 that maps to my music share.

How does the AxiomAir connect to a network computer? or NAS? am I setting it up in the same wifi and then putting in my login credentials using CIFS or SMB or AFP?? You mention on the kickstart about UPnP but that would be a method to stream to the unit from another user interface device. When I am sitting outside 'chillin' I'd still want the best sound quality possible. Does the Air act as the central processor pulling the music from the sources, or is it just a receiving device with a speaker/amp to simply play the music?

Lot's of questions all in there... but might as well get the technical out the way as I am taking the leap with knowledge and experience with your other products that it will sound good.

Anthem: AVM60, Fosi DAC-Q5
Axiom: ADA1500, LFR1100 Actiive, QS8, EP500, M3, M3comp, M5