LOL. The neighbor's "home theater" consisted of a row of 4 motorized theater seats, and a 46 inch TV. Oh, and some cheap in-ceiling speakers.

Well, as usual I didn't get as much done today in the basement, but that was because I decided to take care of some yard work while it was nice outside and since it is now going to be dark out by the time I get home from work. So I mowed the yard one last time, and raked a TON of leaves. Glad it is done.

I do have all of the remaining junction boxes worked out, and I opted to re-route some additional wiring just to clean things up. I did manage to get the wall sconces wired up, and that is when it hit me. I think that I will run a second circuit for the outlets in the home theater. Overkill for sure, but I heard that some inspectors don't like too many items (lights, switches, outlets) on a single circuit even though code doesn't specify how many items, as long as things don't exceed 80% of the circuit capacity. So, with 12 small can lights, 6 wall sconces, a star ceiling, and rope lighting that puts it at 20 lights on the circuit. So I'll have to pick up another $36 AFCI circuit breaker...

Farewell - June 4, 2020