OK. As promised, here are some subwoofer build pictures with a few comments:

Here are the basic cuts after getting the 3/4" MDF cut from Home Depot thanks to my wife and kids.

Here is my first shot at using a circle jig with my router. It was AWESOME and turned out very well.

This is the center brace that holds the middle of the sub together and hold the bottom of the port tube.

Next up is the bottom that holds the woofer itself. I used two pieces of 3/4" MDF. The center holes are the same, but the outside piece is also routed a little wider to allow the woofer to be recessed.

Then I worked on getting the top routed to hold the top of the port tube. It is nicely recessed too.

Next is the whole thing with all of the center brace holes routed again to make the holes round to allow for better air flow inside the box.

A closeup of the rounded center brace holes.

And a second closeup of the rounded corners.

Tomorrow I will cut out the hole for the amp and then start gluing things together. Then I caulk the seams. When that is cured, I will add the dampening foam to the inside. After that, I will put the last side panel on, and continue the assembly. The steps that are taking the longest amount of my time are pretty much done. Everything else will go pretty quickly but just need longer cure times in-between steps.

Farewell - June 4, 2020