OK. Today's update. I moved things back inside on the dining room table (my wife is not happy, but tolerating me at this point) so that the humid garage wouldn't hinder the curing process.

Anyway, I put the final coat on the bottom of the sub, let it dry, and then attached the feet and gave them a final coat as well. After letting that dry, I started adding the acoustical foam to the inside of the bottom half of the sub cabinet using 3M Super 77 spray adhesive. Worked great, although if anyone else does so, be aware that the second that the foam touched the Super 77 that was sprayed on the interior, it will stick...A LOT.

I also took some extra bolts and washers and then used some drops of wood glue on the T-Nuts, and used the bolts to pull the t-nuts into place. All I really need is for the t-nuts to stay put when it is time to attach the woofer.

Tomorrow I will add some paint to the rim around where the woofer will go as I am just noticing now (as I look at the pictures) that I think that some of the white primer will show. Then I will paint the rest of the cabinet with a final coat, and then add the foam to the other half. I will let things sit and cure for at least 2 days to make sure that everything is solid.

Then on Wednesday I will add the port tube, woofer, and amp. Woohoo. Getting close.

Anyway, a couple of pictures showing some of the progress from today.

Farewell - June 4, 2020