Hey Murph, it would be more of a "chocolate quarter". It is pretty small.

Vassillios, the core room is done and working great, it is the "wow factor" stuff that is taking the back seat to life in general. Things like the color changing LED rope light needs to go up in the yet to be installed crown molding. And I need to rework and install my fiber optic star ceiling panel. Every version of the theater that I've had has had some sort of "star ceiling" and thus was dubbed the "Starlight Theatre". I need to get a new, more modern looking sign to reflect that once it goes up.

However, things are now on hold for the crown molding.

The story, as I tell it, is that my wife went hunting 2 nights ago. She was hunting for deer... with the car.... She got one!

So I need to resolve some issues with the car to make it driveable while waiting on the body shop to fit it in to their schedule. So tomorrow will be a little bit of "body work" to get the driver door to open (they are replacing the front quarter panel, so I am good to do whatever to that), and the wheel bearing is shot. It was on its last legs and the guy said that it probably won't get covered due to it having some pre-existing issues. Then I am traveling next week. Harrison, NY and Denver, CO woohoo!

Boltron, I am still playing around with the Darbee. I think that I am going to buck the general consesnus for *most* people and try using Gaming mode instead of HD. It is amazing the clarity of the image though, so maybe I was just OVER-expecting greatness. I will say this, when watching something for about 2 minutes with the Darbee turned on, when you turn it off, you swear that someone messed with the focus or something. Crazy to think that without the Darbee, the "amazing" image I had before was that "fuzzy". LOL

Farewell - June 4, 2020