Oh, I almost forgot, I should be getting my sample of some Seymour Center Stage XD screen material tomorrow. My color changing LED rope lights should be here too. I ordered them plus that music controller option, but got an email from Amazon that my package was essentially destroyed in some accident. The rope lights themselves will be here since they are shipping right from Amazon and they waived the overnight shipping, but the controller (which WAS originally shipping from Amazon) is shipping from some 3rd party, so it will be another 7-8 business days for that. Oh well.

Biggest news is that the projector is shipping tomorrow (Thursday). I should have it by Tuesday of next week.

I am going to order my Green Glue tomorrow to get it coming, and the seating probably the week before Christmas. I don't need them yet, but need to get them bought and paid for before the end of the year. We have to start applying for financial aid for our oldest for college, and we were told by someone we know who works for a university admissions/aid office that we need to get as much money out of our checking/savings accounts as possible before the end of December. Since the money we have is earmarked specifically to finish the basement and other improvements, it seems silly that we would have to count it like we always have that kind of cash lying around. Anything else we will see about pre-paying for things, or buying Menards/Home Depot/Lowes gift cards or something. Worse case, we do owe my in-laws a good chunk of money that we borrowed a couple of years ago. We could just pay that back too.

Anyway, enough of the goofy economics. The good part is that things are getting done, and gear is starting to ship/arrive.

Farewell - June 4, 2020