Crap. If I don't post listening test results,then I am in trouble for not folllowing through, and if I do, then I get killed...

Short version, I spent about 2 hours over the weekend listening to demo material from some of my many demo blu-rays. Keep in mind that I wasn't going for louder bass, but to try to get reduce peaks and nulls. I first started with the new sub against the middle of the back wall, but it was "trapped" by the riser and seats, so it really didn't do much in my room. I then put it into the 1/4 position as shown in the pictures. I adjusted the SVS to match, and then re-ran Audyssey. I reduced the toe-in of the M60s as well as they were too focused on the front two seats.

While I had things torn apart, and before I put the screen back for the Audyssey calibration, I found the crazy first reflection points.

So, back to the test results... I had dramatically reduced all of the nulls, and most of the peaks. I am very happy. It should get better with acoustical panels if I build them like I want... Maybe next month.

Oh wait. I will be killed by then.

Farewell - June 4, 2020