Nothing new to show. The stupid mudders haven't been back since Thursday night. They loaded up the corner bead, but weren't sure how long it would to take dry. I put some small heaters (don't want to bake it, but want to get rid of air moisture) and a few fans down there.

The main guy was supposed to be over Friday night to check on it, and to do the last inside corners (at least the first layer) in the home theater. Then Saturday was supposed to be the finishing coat day with a couple of drying days for a Tuesday night texturing job.

Well, a few phone calls and text messages and I haven't heard ANYTHING from this guy. At first I was polite and just asked for the "schedule". My last message wasn't so polite. We were planning on painting this coming Saturday, but I have a feeling that they will still be working down there. We also need to order carpet since there is a great deal going on and of course installation is 2-3 weeks out from today. We really need paint on the walls to get a good feel for the carpet colors.

Good thing that I haven't paid the mudders anything yet.

Tomorrow I am going to talk to the guy at work who knows and recommended this guy. Maybe he can get some action out of him.

Farewell - June 4, 2020