So after a couple of nights of nothing happening in the theater (due to kids' stuff going on), I got some time in the theater tonight. The problem is that I had about 29 sheets is 12 foot long, 5/8" thick drywall to move. The last remaining side wall (for the first layer of drywall anyway), is where the drywall delivery guys stacked the drywall for the room. So it all needed to be moved. Can't put it in the middle of the room, or I will never have a place for the drywall jack, so it went on to the far wall that already had a layer of drywall on it.

My wife came down to help (after I was a little bit into it) and that was a huge help. We got down to about 10 sheets and she said, "Why don't we just put some up on the ceiling instead of moving it across the room?" Sounds good to me. I rarely get any help, and the ceiling I was going to need some help for sure to get the sheets on the lift.

Now, I'd like to say that I got a full layer of drywall up there, but I didn't. I did get 4 almost full length (one needed to be trimmed about 10 inches) of drywall up. I also started in the equipment rack area.

Tomorrow we are super busy again, but Friday night, if I have help, I will get the rest of the first layer up on the ceiling, and if I don't have help, I will get the remaining wall done and the last piece in the equipment rack area.

Saturday we will be out of town (more kids' stuff), but Sunday and Monday are fair game since I have Monday off for President's Day. Who knows, I might start Green Gluing sooner than I thought.

Farewell - June 4, 2020