PICTURES COMING LATER THIS WEEK!!

We had 20 people staying at our house this weekend, so I put some of the guys to work building a screen frame, and helping to get the false wall assembled. Well, we didn't get as far as hoped, but progress was made. The frame is done waiting for the screen material to be attached, and the main pieces for the false wall are sub-assembled and painted. I am in Denver today and part of tomorrow, and then in Little Rock for a couple of days before heading back home. I will get the screen up and on the false wall for sure this week, and with any luck, I will also get my bass traps and the rest of the front wall treated.

I also managed to find the small box that held my T-brackets for my original QS8s, so they got mounted this weekend. I also put in a temporary equipment rack. I need to order dimmers and some fabric to cover the yet-to-be-made panels that will go around the screen on the false wall, as well as cover the acoustical treatments on the front wall. Maybe I will order that yet today. I just should have figured out how much I needed for the false wall...

Farewell - June 4, 2020