I am not going to bother with the velvet screen edge. I am building a frame that the screen material will wrap around, and then it will be surrounded by black acoustically transparent panels that will be my "edge" for now. Then, down the road, I will come up with something... Maybe... It has dropped pretty low on my priority list due to cost/time. I need to get this room done and a million other things in the basement need to be squared away for a massive graduation party for my oldest that happens 1 month from tomorrow (26th of May). I've got a pinball machine to "dust off", a MAME arcade that needs put back together, pachinko machine to get set up, foosball and air hockey are easy ones. I need to finish taking stuff out of the dining room (temp office for a year), down to the real office and move the dining room stuff in, and reset the kitchen eat-in area. There is yardwork to do, a garage to clear out and clean (at least a bunch of it goes INTO the house), a bunch of touch-up painting, baseboard trim, shelves in the storage closet, bathroom closet, and bedroom closet, plus all of the theater stuff yet.

Wow, that is a long list. I guess my 2am bedtime is still in effect. 6:30 am wake-up comes early...

Farewell - June 4, 2020