Just took way longer than I wanted. A LOT of of cut pieces for the bathroom.

Today, I get to tile in front of the sliding patio door. Only needs 2 tiles cut, and one is already done. It will be a LOT easier to get done. Grout will happen later this week as I will be in the St Petersburg/Tampa Florida area for work.

I will brush up on my research of how to connect the toilet and sink water lines (they are Pex, and I am sure that there is just some adapter), and then see about getting the sink/toilet in some evening just after Easter.

I will gain back a bunch of garage space getting that stuff installed.

Before carpet, I also need to run my bass shaker wires, and I still need a good bead of acoustical caulk along where the walls come down to the floor.

Lot to clean up too, so I will be focusing on the theater wiring/caulk first when I get back from my trip just in case the carpet people are ready to install.

As soon as carpet goes in, it will start to look like something. We are really getting close, and yet have so much to do (lots of outlets/switches to wire up for example). I do see a light at the end of this tunnel though, and I think that it is playing a movie. Can't wait.

Oh, and I have a replacement seat coming this week to resolve the issues I had with my order of 8 chairs. At least it doesn't cost me anything to ship, and it will fix all of the issues with just 1 replacement seat.

Farewell - June 4, 2020