So today we had another drywaller over and should have a second estimate by Monday. I also put up more insulation. Including the home theater walls. That was great as the room is now fairly enclosed light wise. So I took the beast of a projector downstairs and shot on to the vapor barrier (plastic wrap) to mess with sizes so that I knew where I would need to mount the projector mount in the ceiling, as well as confirm seating distances... Then when my wife and oldest got home (at different times of course, we reviewed the image size and seating distances that I worked up. I DID take some pictures and I resized them for the internet and uploaded them to my web storage, but we then left to do some Christmas shopping so I didn't get the images posted. Now I am sitting outside a dressing room while my wife tries some things on. I will get the pictures out here yet tonight. Tomorrow I only have a few hours to work in the basement, but I hope to get some of the hat channel up. Maybe I will get it done and the ceiling insulation back in place. I won't know for sure until I get the first channel up as to how long it will take...

Farewell - June 4, 2020