Lies, lies, lies. Yup, that is all I tell.

It is now 12:31am on Monday morning, and I haven't primed it yet.

We had a very nice day yesterday and again today, so we decided to work in the garage and attic storage spaces. We basically still had boxes and "bins" that went into the garage when we moved in just over 2 years ago that STILL were in the way of ever getting a 2nd car into our 3 car garage.

So I was cutting 4foot x 8 foot sheets of 3/4" plywood and making a "floor" up in the attic above the garage. Then I had to haul everything up there that we wanted. It took FOREVER, and we STILL can't get a 2nd car in the garage, but are about 3 hours away from getting the last few things handled. Then the 3rd car stall needs to be organized, as it is where my large workbench is, all of my tools, the lawn mower, snow blower, 4 bicycles, etc is all at. That will wait a little longer, but we are so close that we need to just finish a little more and get the second car in there.

I DID however get 3 of the long sides and the top ready to be primed. They feel so smooth after I went from 80 grit to 120 grit. The 4th long side and bottom probably could be sanded their final time right now, but I am too tired.

With the newly "expanded" usable garage space, I am going to make my own "spray booth" with some really wide (14 foot wide) plastic for the walls, and the floor will be the really large cloth dropcloth (I know, sounds like redundant when I say "cloth" dropcloth, but some people say dropcloth and mean a sheet of plastic.). I will do my final sanding of the last side and bottom with 120 tomorrow, then dust it off with the compressor and air nozzle attachment, and then wipe with a tack cloth. Then I will set up some sawhorses and spray the top and bottom, make and eat supper while it is drying, and then put it up on end and spray the sides. Let it dry hard overnight and continue the process on Tuesday.

Farewell - June 4, 2020