I went to Menards today because they had a bunch of doors on sale plus had an extra 11% rebate that ended today. The extra 11% is on in-stock items only, and the exterior door I wanted was a special order, so for now I picked up a cheaper interior door that was filled and marked "sound proofing" which as we all know can mean little to nothing. It was already almost closing time, so I figured that I could just return it if need be.

Anyway, I am wondering if I should. It just didn't seem *that* much heavier than a regular hollow door, and as we know, mass is important.

If I look a the link above on 'How to Sweeper,' it mentions not using a door with recessed panels. I wonder why because every other door in out house are those 6 panel designs. Hmmm.... I really want to get a good door for the theater for soundproofing, but the more I dig, the more questions I have about what will actually work.

Oh, and I had a couple of helpers for a few hours today. My daughter and her boyfriend wanted to try doing some drywall, so I put them on measuring and cutting duty...

Farewell - June 4, 2020