I've always like Grimani's videos. I assume others do too which is why he is on the "show" several times.

I contacted Axiom the other day via their web contact form about the status of my second pair of on-wall M3s. The first set was ordered a few hours before the 2nd set and the first set is at the local FedEx sort facility today (not sure if it will deliver today or not), but the 2nd set hasn't shipped. I received no response. I called twice as well and was offered to leave a message, which I opted not to. It wasn't until I sent a couple of regular emails this morning that I got a response.

Makes me wonder if the order got "lost." I placed both orders the day that the $250 coupon came out, and while I am sure that some people put in orders like me, a lot of people are still trying to decide what to do with their coupon, so it shouldn't have been THAT many orders in a difference of about 4.5 hours between my 1st and 2nd order that would delay it this much to have the 2nd one "conveniently" set to ship out on the day that I finally get a response to my inquiry about it. (Wow, that was a long sentence.)

I'm not in a rush to get them, but since I need to provide a signature, I need to plan ahead to be home. I don't want FedEx leaving a door tag and coming back another day. That will many times mean that the speakers have more time to be tossed around in the truck, dropped, etc. I could set them up to be held at FedEx, but the location is about as far away from me as you can get and still be in the same city/town location... I'd say "metro area" but we are talking something like 180,000 people. Not a huge "metro" area.

On another interesting note, if you've stuck with me this long...

I just found out that my management responsibilities at work are expanding and I will need to get a passport now. Looks like I am going to add a Canadian to my IT support team. New (to me) location will be in Toronto. That is just a quick 2 hour 40 minute drive up to Dwight... I will have to plan a trip to the Axiom factory. This also opens up possibilities for travel to the big Axiom bash coming in 2015. YAY!

Credit to chesseroo for the Axiom picture from his 2004 Axiom Factory Tour ...

Last edited by nickbuol; 11/26/14 03:27 PM. Reason: Added pictures since people like pictures

Farewell - June 4, 2020