oh ya... I try to listen to NPR but honestly, I usually only catch it when they have some COMPLETELY boring and uninspiring show on about nothing.

I definitely lean right, however I don't like to consider myself Republican, actually I don't like any party out there. I do enjoy most AM radio from Hanity to O'Reily to Alan Colms, but Glenn Beck is my favorite. That said I rarely 100% agree with any of them, but that would be impossible to do anyway.

And I've heard/read plenty of things that make me believe that the Kerry would be the worst thing to ever happen to our country. Al Gore is now proving WHY he did not deserve to be our President as well. We dodged the perverbial bullet there! The second thing that crossed my mind on 911 was how lucky we were that Gore did not win that election!

And it's sad to see that many ppl don't understand how important it is to not only our country but stability in the middle east in general that we took out Saddam. The reason 911 happened was that we did nothing until it was too late.