I'm all for overhauling the campaigning system. It boils down to the guy with the most money usually wins.

Debates...If you're on the ballot in all 50 states, you should be part of the Presidential debates. Much like every station broadcasts major Presidential speaches, the debates should be on every station. They should be annoyingly difficult not to watch. The FCC could easily say that all OTA broadcast stations must air the debates.

Fund Raising - Something needs to be done to balance the field. The biggest reason there are only two "real" parties is that the other candidates don't get enough exposure. They don't get the exposure because they can't afford the TV time. I TOTALLY agree about the full disclosure of all donations. Although I'm not so sure I'm totally opposed to the radical idea of eliminating all private and corporate donations all together. It's the money that corrupts. Give each candidate (who manages to get on all 50 states ballot) an equal amount of campaign money. If they all have the same amount of money (government money, so that no candidate is beholdent to any corporation or special interest), it would go a loooong way to helping fix the problem.