Think about something. If the top 1% of the people make 90% of the money, doesn't that mean they roughly account for 90% of personal tax revenues?

I mean, what does somebody on my income contribute tax wise? The government might be able to build one bomb with the tax revenue taken from my wages....if its a dumb bomb.

Now take a guy like Bill Gates. The government receives tax revenue from his personal finances and from the company he started. Had he never started a company...think how much tax revenue would be lost from Microsoft in the last 10 years alone. Not to mention the local tax revenues generated by the sale of Microsoft's prodcuts and services. Some people complain about the ultra-rich without considering how much they contribute to the system. Not only that, but the ultra rich, like Bill Gates, start companies that create jobs etc. How many of us 'regular joes' out there can say they contribute in that fashion?

I don't hear anybody complaining about all the illegal aliens who get paid cash under the table and don't pay into the tax system. Sometimes, I guess its just easier for some people to blame the rich.