The Democrats have been pissing and moaning about this swiftboat thing and calling for the President to denounce their actions....the actions of a group not directly related to the President's campaign. Now, today we have Terry McAuliffe who heads the DNC doing the same thing trying to call out the President on his Vietnam record. This is complete hypocracy. Instead of an independantly funded group, you now have the DNC directly slinging the same mud. Oh, "let's make this about the issues".....riiiiight. What are the chances that Kerry publicly condems his statements?....or salutes his service in the National Guard?....Let's see how quickly the media jumps on them for this double-standard....not holding my breath.

You have the Boston Globe suing to get Bush's records released and the Left is cheering them on, trying to keep the drual off of their shirts. Now, should another media outlet have the nuts to do the same thing with Kerry's records and watch the wrath both from the Democrats and the media alike.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly mind what the Globe is doing. It's their right and those records should be public. The problem is in the media and polical double-standard here. Both candidates should be subjected to the same level of scrutiny. Otherwise, you simply further clarify the bias.