i got 11 pages, but i think i am at 20posts per page??

so, any critiques on the kerry speech last night?? i watched, but didnt hear everything that he said.. i was over at a buddies house(he's a republican), and he had just blown out his knee earlier in the day while wakeboarding.. ACL, MCL, tendons, patella, etc.. it was all tore up.. his dang knee was the size of a cantelope.. anyway, a bunch of us were over there so i wasnt able to hear everything kerry said.

i aint gonna go real deep, but the points i heard were good.. he hit all the hot topics, and spoke with a fair amount of verocity.. 45 minutes was right at the length where people would start to lose interest. i still think he needs to get more 'specific' on exactly how he plans to change the things he says he will change. to say it is one thing, to actually have a gameplan is something else.

all in all, good, but not great.. as long as he keeps his wife away from the microphones for the rest of this campaign, he should be all right. now the fun will be to see how the repubs chop up and pick apart his speech.. plus, we still have the great george w to speak. it makes me giggle just thinkin about it. watching him talk, is like sitting at a train crossing, waiting for a wreck. its gonna happen, eventually.. and when he gets that glassed over, deer in the headlights look, i will be rolling on the floor with laughter. he is better than any comedy routine i have ever seen... sorry, i am rambling now.

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??