In reply to:

Michael, your extrapolations don't work at all. Peeing on someone else's property, breaking and entering, and car jacking all violate the rights of others. Gay marriage does not infringe on anyone else's rights (beat me to it, Turbodog). And frankly, comparing gay marriage to such criminal activities as car jacking and breaking and entering is more than a little offensive.

I'm sorry that you're feelings are hurt. However, I stand by my position that being gay is just flat out abnormal. There is a problem. We should try to cure it rather than accomodate it. It's OK for 2 guys to love each other, but the physical consumation of that love requires the improper use of the anatomy that they were given. If we allow it to be considered normal, then we are propogating the problem, not addressing it in a corrective fashion. One of the basic human instincts is the subconscience need to procreate. In gay humans, this instinct is present, but the basic "instructions" that cause males to gravitate towards females (and vice versa) to accomplish the propagation of the species are just screwed up. If all humans were gay, the species would be extinct in just one generation. So how in the world can anyone say scientifically say that something is not defective in a gay human? It's just common sense that there is a malfunction somewhere.

Considering this behavior "normal" could possibly affect the proper development of what otherwise might be normal children. Keep it hidden from children less than 16, and make sure that none of my hard earned money is stolen from me and given to someone who may or may not be scamming the system, and I'm fine with it. You can put whatever you want into wherever you want, on whoever you want, just do it in private and keep it away from the little ones. If they have the problem, they will eventually figure it out on their own.

Quite frankly, I have been offended that my views, which correlate with what have been considered "social norms" for thousands of years, are said to be offensive by anyone. My advice to you. Get used to it. After a while, you get numb to being offended. I'm sick and tired of being offended. I've just stopped being quiet about it. As this issue gets ramrodded down people's throats, you're gonna see more and more people put their foot down. So yes, my extrapolations do work. From my point of view, marrying 2 men, or 2 women is just as bad as stealing someones's car at gunpoint. Both are equally wrong.

M- M60s/VP150/QS8s/SVS PC-Ultra/HK630 Sit down. Shut up. Listen.